Apologetics: Areas of Focus
- Evidence that God Exists
- Are Modern Bible's Accurate?
- Moral Relativism
- Evidence for Jesus' Resurrection
- Why God Allows Evil?
- New Atheism
- Intelligent Design
- Jesus: Myth or Real?
- Will God Really Send People to Hell?
My wife (of 35 years) and I met in Dallas, and have also lived in Bakersfield, Los Angeles, Plano, Orange County, Anchorage, and Joplin. Yes, we were here for the massive 2011 tornado.
We have three great kids, two daughters-in-law, a son-in-law, two granddaughters and two grandsons. The three guys are in grad school (or recently graduated): law, business, seminary. The gals are working and / or raising our grandkids.
- Teaching / advising about Investing, Money Management, etc.
- Strategy games (Catan, King of Tokyo, Splendor, 7 Wonders, etc.)
- Hosting a young couples home group
- Soprano and alto sax, bass
- Oil Exploration Geophysicist, 7 years, ARCO (Atlantic Richfield)
- Finance and Strategy Manager, 13 years, ARCO
- VP Investor Relations, 5 years, Leggett & Platt
- Sr VP Corporate Strategy, 12 years, Leggett & Platt (strategy, investor relations, financial planning & analysis, communications, investments)
- BS Geophysical Engineering, High Honors, Colorado School of Mines
- MBA Finance & Strategy, Southern Methodist University
- MA Christian Apologetics, Highest Honors, Biola University
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)