Apologetics: Areas of Focus
- Why God Allows Evil and Suffering?
- Evidence that God Exists
- Will People Really End Up in Hell?
- Are Modern Bible's Accurate?
- Moral Relativism
- Evidence for Jesus' Resurrection
- New Atheism
- Intelligent Design
- Jesus: Myth or Real?
My wife (of 35 years) and I met in Dallas, and have also lived in Bakersfield, Los Angeles, Plano, Orange County, Anchorage, and Joplin. Yes, we were here for the massive 2011 tornado.
We have three great kids, two daughters-in-law, a son-in-law, two granddaughters and two grandsons. The three guys recently graduated from grad school or will soon (one each from law school, business school, seminary). The gals are working and / or raising our grandkids.
- Teaching / advising about Investing, Money Management, etc.
- Strategy games (Catan, King of Tokyo, Splendor, 7 Wonders, etc.)
- Hosting a young couples small group
- Soprano and alto sax, bass
- Oil Exploration Geophysicist, 7 years, ARCO (Atlantic Richfield)
- Finance and Strategy Manager, 13 years, ARCO
- VP Investor Relations, 5 years, Leggett & Platt
- Sr VP Corporate Strategy, 12 years, Leggett & Platt (strategy, investor relations, financial planning & analysis, communications, investments)
- BS Geophysical Engineering, High Honors, Colorado School of Mines
- MBA Finance & Strategy, Southern Methodist University
- MA Christian Apologetics, Highest Honors, Biola University
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)